November 04, 2006
More 'failed policies' of President Bush
Remember the crass Democrat whining over the North Korean nuclear test?
Howard Dean [said] “First, President Bush aided and abetted the outsourcing of American jobs, and now he’s outsourced our diplomacy as well. This development on the Korean Peninsula is further proof that you can’t trust Republicans to keep America safe. Under the President's watch, North Korea has become more dangerous and Iran continues to threaten its neighbors and America. Democrats remain committed to a foreign policy that is both tough and smart.”Leave aside the fact that Dean, Kerry and the still missing Pelosi never ever actually outline what that "tough and smart" foreign policy actually is, but one wonders if someone will put this LATimes report in front of Dean and see if he'll do more than inarticulately scream.
For three years, the Bush administration has waged a campaign to choke off North Korea's access to the world's financial system, where U.S. officials say the nation launders money from criminal enterprises to fuel its trade in missile technology and its efforts to build a nuclear arsenal.So, just who is really willing to put American national security in the hands of Pelosi and Dean?
That effort has started to pay off. [...]
The cash crunch appears to have played a key role in North Korea's decision Tuesday to return to six-nation talks over its nuclear ambitions. North Korean officials said that as part of the talks, they wanted to raise the issue of lifting financial sanctions.
"They're not coming back because they want to give up nuclear weapons," said David L. Asher, the U.S. State Department's point man on North Korea until last year. "They are feeling the financial pressure and the cutoff from the international financial system, so they are trying to make nice."
Posted by Darleen at November 4, 2006 01:35 PM
“The voice that portends to the future”
- Here’s a few “truthiness’s” that it’s usefull to remind yourselves of, every time some soft-Marxist gadfly cracks stupid in a comment, and has you wanting to commit violence on his anti-American head….
- Numbers: The hard left “National Socialists”, you know the ones, their real leader’s, Marx, Stalin, and Hitler, have been dead for decades, comprise less than 5% of the population. They make up for the lack of numbers, by loud screeching, and obnoxious public displays, which the legacy Media flocks too dutifly, upholding the “sell-a-paper” meme of “if it bleeds, it leads”. They are as a few black ants among the hundreds of millions of red ants. Their main activities, day to day, is comprised of the “Big Lie”, demonizing the existing administration, and the President, whoever that might be, and generally spreading as much class/race warfare, and chaos as possible. If the biggest part of American Democratic voters understood what this malicious group of America haters is really up to, they would be appalled.
- Democratic Leadership: The mentally lazy, easy way to attain a majority, is to accept the support of any gaggle of misfits that comes their way. This because they don’t “believe” in the WOT, do not take it seriously, and therefore do not think any serious harm will occur if they follow the anti-American theme until they can regain power, and return to the “All negotiation, All the time”. Fundementally the same unworkable pacifist appeasement approaches of the past, ala Carter and Clinton, policies that have led to the steady growth of militancy all over the world since the days of the overthrow of the Shah in Iran. The real danger lies not so much in the Democrat’s retisence to act, but rather in their over reaction, once the appeasement policies have driven things past the point of no return. Something akin of the “Kennedy blunders” during the “Cuban/Turkey” missle crisus. In other words, too much too late, is the real failing of sitting on your hands, talking, and talking, and talking, while your enemies are busy plotting your destruction. Because of this tendency to react late, and over the top when they finally do, the chances of a nuclear conflageration is 10 times more likely under a Democratic administration. Add to that the historic reality that the electorate waffles on any change lo leadership during war time, and the Dem’s see it as a “no-choice” proposition. Any success by Bush in the WOT has them facing 10 more years of incumbant Republican leadership. They think they have to root against America.
- The future: This senario of a “late, heavy handed, making up for lost time” disaster, is the one greatest danger of allowing the small vociferous gang of Eurospineys to hi-jack American politics. And make no mistake, it will happen if pacifistic dogma rules once again in Washington. No president, regardless of his party, could standby without extreme reaction if either Israel or America were attacked on a deliberate devestating basis.
- The voice is there if we will just listen: The past is the best lesson-master of our future - “The greatest enemy is the one that moves with stealth among you. The ones that preach to the methods, and means for your demise. You have no choice but to fight against that possibility with even greater urgency and resolve, or you don’t deserve the fruits of Liberty.” - Winston Churchill speaking before the British Parliment on the eve of WWII - 1939
- Get out and vote on Nov. 7th like you and your families lives and future depend on it - because it does!
Posted by: Big Bang Hunter at November 5, 2006 09:09 AM