November 01, 2006
John Kerry supports the troops and their reaction
Posted by Darleen at November 1, 2006 07:03 PM
- Even the Left is like a pack of rats leaving a drowning ship. Poetic justice, if ever there was such a thing. LurchKerry needs to get out of politics, and stick to the only thing he does effectively; Marry rich widows.
- The Dems must be absolutely praying he keeps his word and stays in Washington, so in his own words "I don't want to become a distraction".
- At this point, sort of the verbal equivalent of saving a dinner napkin from the Titanic.
Posted by: Big Bang Hunter at November 1, 2006 10:05 PM
John Kerry isn't running for public office, but you'd never know if from listening to all the nutters on FoxNews yakking about it for hours on end.
And not a word about the nearly 3,000 US dead already in a war that cannot be won. If Kerry had won the last election the US wouldn't be in this mess.
Posted by: Carl W. Goss at November 2, 2006 08:16 AM
This just reveals the total lack of ideas the Republicans have on how to fix the mess they got us in -- overseas and domestically. Instead of offering a plan for Iraq they'd rather turn the clock back 2 years and make this about John Kerry's record.
Let's see: a rhetorical blunder versus 20,000 wounded GIs, $300 million down the drain and a civil war killing hundreds of Iraqis a week. I know how I'm voting.
And by the way Darleen, if you did any research on the Winter Soldier investigation you'd know that Kerry's testimony was true. Or just pick up the new Michael Sallah book Tiger Force, based on his reporting for the Toledo Blade.
Posted by: Brad at November 2, 2006 08:26 AM
- ahh yes....the cult of the perpetually outraged lashes back, after their lead "Fwench amb-ass-idore" sticks both feet and a shovel in his mouth.
- "winter soldiers"....winter soldiers....wasn't that the group that ended up almost going to the pen after they got caught planning the assassination of a sitting Senator.
- Kerry of course, slipped through that net also, claiming no knowledge of the groups intentions....
Brad - Goss....the truth is it's a testimony to the "overly-fair" process of our system that Lurch and Kennedy are still around instead of sitting for the past 3o years in jail.
What a pack of illiterate assholess.....
Posted by: Big Bang Hunter at November 2, 2006 08:34 AM
When you decide to deal with the reality of a roaring economy and terrorists who WANT A DEM VICTORY because they know it will WEAKEN the US military and its commitment to push back against Islamist terrorism, let me know.
Dems have no plan beyond cut-n-run to Okinawa, raise taxes on the poor & middleclass, the married and the dead, and stop intelligence programs to deal with terrorist threats --- Dems are unserious about US future as the United States.
Posted by: Darleen at November 3, 2006 06:42 AM
It's pretty clear to me that the US military has been WEAKENED by the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
What's your team's plan: "stay the course"? How do the Republicans plan to do that, with US soldiers already enduring their second and third tours of duty over there and no end in sight?
We're bogged down in Iraq. Quagmire. No option to engage enemies elsewhere militarily. $300 billion spent on a war that has fueled, rather than curtailed, the Islamic radicals.
But I guess your persistent hatred of the Left has overwhelmed your ability to see that reality.
Posted by: Brad at November 3, 2006 10:51 AM
"We're bogged down in Iraq. Quagmire. No option to engage enemies elsewhere militarily. $300 billion spent on a war that has fueled, rather than curtailed, the Islamic radicals."
- We know you're defeatists Brad, you don't need to keep repeating it over and over. there's nothing quite as usless as a group who brings zero idea's to the party, but wails on endlessly and carps.
- First of all you know nothing about our military strength, or potential. If you SecProggs could set aside your condescending "elitism", and animus for our military for a moment, you'd be able to research and know a little about what you post.
- Second the Jihadists have been so badly trashed they've been forced to almost totally withdraw to lick their wounds and regroup. The attacks in Iraq you see going on right now are almost 100% secular driven, settling old scores and grudges from the last 50 years, particularly the atrocities that occured under Hussiens lovely rein. Even those attacks are waining, as things settle down in the provinces. al Sadr will be next on the hit parade, because like all tinpot thugs he'll overplay his hand. That will remove yet another large chunk of Iraqi insurgency.
- Your side just sounds like a group of whiney kids that are simply afraid to face the enemy.
- For years you Libtards screeched that Bush lied and Saddam was never a threat. Well you'll be unhappy to know your favorite Pravda rag, the NYTrash, just stepped on it's own crank. That's not surprising. when your entire screed is "Bash Bush and the WOT"; sooner or later the tangled lies will catch up with you. If you don't know what I'm reffering to, listen up:
- Jim Geraghty:
“I think the Times editors are counting on this being spun as a “Boy, did Bush screw up” meme; the problem is, to do it, they have to knock down the “there was no threat in Iraq” meme, once and for all. Because obviously, Saddam could have sold this information to anybody, any other state, or any well-funded terrorist group that had publicly pledged to kill millions of Americans and had expressed interest in nuclear arms. You know, like, oh… al-Qaeda.”
- There goes the “Bush lied, Saddam wasn’t a threat” screed…
- Read the rest of the NYT meltdown at Malkins....
- One by one each of the Lefts carfully crafted reductionist simple minded arguments, designed to demonize everything American, and trash Bush, are coming apart at the seams.
- And Brad, I don't think theres many people that persistanly hate the Left. I rather think most people just don't think your cult is serious, or that important.
Posted by: Big Bang Hunter at November 3, 2006 02:36 PM
If we're not that serious or important, then why waste so much time attacking us? Malkin too.
Why don't you sign up for the Army and go kill some Muslims, asshole.
Posted by: Brad at November 3, 2006 03:14 PM
- I did two tours of duty you twit. What you and you're idiotarian gaggle of misfits don't know could well kill you, which I'd have no problem with. Stupid is as stupid does. The problem is your numbskull cowardice approach to things always ends up in getting a lot of others killed too. That I do care about.
- You don't even know when your being "attacked". You get your idiotic reductionist screeds shoved up your ass, and you call it being attacked. Your sorry ass's are ever so lucky we don't really enforce sedition laws in the US. Of course while you're running around hiding under your infantile rubbish idea's, you do it here, because this "terrible" country in your eye's, is one of the few places in the world you can get away with your crap and not be shot or worse.
- So no. You're not important, just an annoying pain in everyones ass.
Posted by: Big Bang Hunter at November 3, 2006 10:09 PM